ughuhgufh you know that feeling where you want someone SO BAD like not even in a sexual way like you just want to touch their skin and hug them and feel their warmth and smell their scent and feel how soft their hair is and look into their eyes and hear their voice and soak in their presence like it’s physically impossible to have them by your side but you need it so bad like you just want them to be yours you want them physically there for you
Hey anon! I would love love love for you to come off anon and we could discuss this a bit more thoroughly…
But if you’re not open to discussion, that’s fine and I totally respect it, you have your views and I have mine.
Not to sound super sarcastic or mean or anything, but if you don’t like it you could always unfollow me.
I’m a “new” atheist so I have a lot of pent up anger against religion right now because I can’t “come out” to my family…. So I just sorta release it all here……
Yes I realize some are sorta poking fun at Christianity/religion but others….. If you just take a step back and look at it from my view…. You might understand why I dislike religion so much.
And I understand what it’s like to have your beliefs laughed at…. Being religious not even 6 months ago. But to be fair…. I’m not one of the “traumatic cases” that deconverted because of a huge life event. I deconverted because I looked at it from a different perspective.
Again…. Come off anon and we can chat!
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.